Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thank you for your interest in what happens to "old" students of Joel's, those who move on and away from The Infinite Way.

I, for one, continue my meditations, my studies and writing. I am doing a survey of meditators and researching mindfulness meditation. I delight in the fact that my unfoldment really came before and independent of Joel's teachings, although I learned much from him.

I have always been interested in helping others, my original interest was to be a doctor.  I became a school teacher instead. Later, I taught and did healing practitioner work in my career in The Infinite Way.  Joel taught that we should not be "do gooders." Rather do world work.  I did lots of world work.

Now, I am a "do gooder" active in helping to address the problem of sexual abuse on college campuses. I am helping in a way that I can given my circumstances and associations. I was asked and so I respond.  It is much more gratifying than the disassociation techniques taught by Joel. We still must LIVE in the world.  We have chosen to incarnate and that means we live in human bodies, with other humans, in the way that humans live.

Some call the term "householder", those who are not monks or ascetics. Joel urged us to be "householders" in the world working in jobs and with families. This means we have to behave a certain way and it is very "crazy making" to have to constantly ignore worldly things we need to face for family and work.

I wish you all well in your journey and know that you will find the truth for you, with or without Joel.

15 comments:

  1. Was mentioned on one of your topics about a tape before meditation #315. I am interested in your other info on most helpful tapes and other sorts of study material as you feel free to share. I figured out it would take $17,000 to buy his 700 tapes. I do love his work but feel one always resorts to his own God center within. I can never get your circle of christhood site to move off the initial page. Answer? Do you still have teachers, practioner ? Specific classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Lindi, did not see this until now. I think the Hawaiian Healing Tapes are the place to start also tape 8A and Thunder of Silence.
      CIrcle of Christhood page should show site. It was taken down (by me) for a bit. Now you can access it at joelsgoldsmith.webs.com. Be sure to add the S or you will get a composer.

      Delete
  2. For me your words here sound like a song of being awakened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It makes me very happy to serve you.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you are finding your way. I too have had to learn to do the path the way it works for me. I love not only the mystics but many of the artists, ports and writers have inspired me. In the end it is all about love. Seeing the Christ in everyone and giving of our (Gods) talent and ability. Surrendering our fears to grace. I love Joel and many others who have helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is a shame that you do not understand the point of this site. I look forward to your growth in understanding as you move to Joel's tapes, his own words, not interpretations. Be sure that you have original materials, not edited works by others, even Lorraine Sinkler.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you would like to talk about your concerns, I am happy to do so privately. Please send me your phone number or email address and I will be happy to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please contact me: ksmith1133@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I purchased The Presence of Now about 7 years ago at Agape in Los Angeles and never opened it. I since then have had a huge life change and live in Mexico presently with a new life partner and a completely different tone in this life experience. Last week my man found this book and I immediately knew I had to begin reading it! Since then I have discovered all his classes on youtube thanks to Wim Haverkamp and has allowed my God Consciousness to flood my life. I mean, what an expansion of knowingness I have been aware of now. I have a question that I would appreciate any thoughts on. Understanding now the effect of good and evil and how that all unfolds in ones life, how can I stay more focused and submersed in God Consciousness when I find myself around certain people that obviously still believe in good and evil and talk in a way that still supports that belief? It feel challenging at times especially when I am in daily conversations with them and I feel like they are not ready to hear what I have to share. I really feel connected to the Infinite Way. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete